Monday, July 06, 2009

So I had the follow up with the dentist today.

"Oh, you can open your mouth pretty big. A lot of people have trouble with that."

Well, yes, but that is because I will not let anything stand between me and the weekly Cousins sub, oozing with mayo and brimming with meat and cheese. Also, I'm experiencing the novelty of being able to open my jaw without it cracking. But I did not say this. Mostly because he was poking around in my mouth.

Everything's healing GREAT!...except for the infection on the left side. And I know it's infected, because it hurts, and I sleep 12 hours a day. I've had that before, when I needed to get the root canal. I didn't feel well until it cleared up. What sucks is that it was okay for the first few weeks, but this weekend, it got worse. So now I'm back on antibiotics for the next two weeks. I guess it's okay. I'll stay out of trouble.

*sigh* My body hates me.

No comments: