Monday, May 11, 2009

Teehee.

So I've become recently paranoid about my blogs n' stuff. But I will take a deep breath, and hopefully, let that pass. ("Paranoia, paranoia, everybody's out to get me, just say you never met me...")

In being paranoid about it, I went through the other blog...the one with OKCupid questions on it. I am one hilarious motherfucker.

Would you like to go on a five night spiritual retreat?

* Yes.
* No.

No.
Catholic high school cured me of that.



Would you rather be the performer or in the audience/behind the scenes?

* Performer
* Audience
* Behind the Scenes

Performer
Honestly, depends on the role. I used to think that life was a stage, but now I'm more inclined to think it's performance art.


What would you think of a romantic prospect who uses childish language when being affectionate?

* I'd like it.
* I wouldn't like it.
* It would depend upon the situation.

Why isn't "I would kill them" a choice?


I am completely and totally awesome.

I also think I scared Clueless. Life couldn't be more fucking awesome than that. Bwahahaha.

Oh, and because I'll have to eventually post my poems on here...here's the one that goes with performing question:

Performance
Lie, cheat,
All deceit:
Smile!
Get up there!
You're in front of everyone:
Look happy!
They stare.
(What's wrong?)
They stare.
(I'm smiling!)
They stare.
(i'm afraid)
Cover your worries,
You don't care:
Keep smiling!
(I'm nervousandafraidandscaredandsomethingiswrong!)
Keep smiling!
(I don't want to. They are saying
things about me. It hurts inside!)
Smile: the outside is more important!
Lie, cheat,
All deceit:
Smile!

No comments: