Friday, May 29, 2009

So I decided to make a few changes to the blog. Not that anyone but me really reads this anyway. I don't have a life, sold it to someone else, so I'll amuse myself with my wit and charm, if by "wit" you mean "stupidity" and "charm" you mean "creepy". I like to think of it as a surprise for when L checks up on me to see how I'm doing. Still awesome, if you'd like to know. Trying not to be a dork, which I totally fail at, but such is life. At least I think I'll get an "A" for effort.

That, and I really wanted to know how to do the fixed background/my own image thing. I thought about doing it for my website, but geocities is shutting down, and it will be no more. I'm not going to create another one or anything, because I really don't want to. No need for it when I have thishere blog. Well, that, and nothing starkly displays your borningness more than a boring website. I'm just that boring. I'm okay with boring though, because what the hell else am I going to do?

Although I have to admit, the Equation of Bitter Resentment was awesome. It still makes me laugh. I keep trying to come up with other equations but I can't. Nothing can top my brilliance when it comes to horrible emotional pain. Ah, anger and desperation, fueled by alcohol...delicious little morsels of despair for the poet.

Now back to StumbleUpon. It's like crack, but better. But not better than beer.

No comments: