Tuesday, August 06, 2002

What To Do?

A million and one mistakes float through my mind as I sit and ponder the existence that I've carved out for myself but that statement is a lie because it's the existence that someone else has deemed appropriate for me and so I have to wonder what would be my existence if I had control over it? But in some ways I do have control over it because I live to rebel against the system in ways that cannot be traced to me and in ways that they will never know until it's too late because then the damage will be done. I know I'm too smart for my own good and I wonder when the Thought Police will come and get me and "rehabilitate" my behavior, my thoughts, my feelings for I am sure that one day society will see me as smarter than them and I'll be hauled off somewhere to live life in a box just like my stick figure people but they eventually escape and wreak havoc on the unsuspecting world. That is how I feel, living in a world of giants, all taller and somehow more intimidating than me and they seem to think that they're smarter too but they're not any smarter than anyone else so they better be on alert because when I escape from my box I will wreak havoc on the world in my own small way.

No comments: