Friday, August 09, 2002

Random Thoughts

I left a note for my friend on her car. She's the one who's getting married. I told her to remember to breathe. She needed that little note. And all I have to ask is "Why?" Why do I do these wonderful things for people? I never get things like that in return...but I do them with the thought that one day my kindness will pay off and my little wishes come true. Wishes. They're just hopes, that's what any wish is. And like I said, I wish pretty hard for lots of things....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a strange realization the other day. I'm not sure that I'm really going to share it here (I do have my limits). It was just an odd thought that snowballed into a realization. And it's one of those realizations that are contradictory. I like something but I'm afraid of it. Now that I think about it, it's not that much of a secret...I have written about something related to it before. But it does certainly explain a lot. I'll have to mull over it for a while to figure it out....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a weird dream today. I dreamt that I was at my coffee shop and Beady Eyes was there. I was sitting outside on a bench and drinking my coffee. She suddenly came out of nowhere and started mubling to herself. (She does have an actual mental illness. Thank god it's a cyclical one.) People were there and they were yelling at her and saying mean things. She got up and said, "I'm going to go for a walk." Her voice was flat, monotone, and her eyes were...weird. Not exactly glassy...trancelike, maybe. I got up and said, "Oh, do you want some company? I feel like taking a walk too." She just mumbled in reply. I said, "You're not going alone. Remember what happened last time? I'm coming with you." It was an odd dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A funny note: Go check out the latest post on The Caption Machine. It's really funny. And check out Sentimental Hardass. That one is kind of cool too.

No comments: