Sunday, November 10, 2002

The Sensless Random

After a week of vacation, now I will have to return to work. I am not particularily looking forward to that. Oh well.

I had a good time on my birthday. Someone asked me if it was the best birthday I had or if there was a better one. I don't have good or bad birthdays. I figure that I shouldn't be celebrating them at all, what with it being the same as any other day for most of the world. Big deal that I was born on that day, so were lots of other people. The only thing that makes that day special is because I was born on it. And since I'm not that special -- or foolish enough to think I am -- I don't think I should celebrate it. I'm just average Jane eking out a living, thank you very much. I also got really drunk -- something which I don't look forward to. Being wasted is dangerous. I can blackout, and when I'm that drunk that I never recall what I did, I have a tendancy to roam around alone. That's the trouble I had with my purse. I don't know if it was stolen or if I left it somewhere. I hate myself for ever getting that drunk. It's disgusting and so not professional. Besides, what good is it to get that drunk? How do I know if I'm having a good time or not if I can't remember a damn thing? It's not cool and I feel stupid when I have that much to drink. But I did have fun, of what I can remember. So I guess it wasn't all that bad.

And now I'm going to go get some well deserved rest. No more partying for me during the week. Bar Mouse needs a rest.

No comments: