Sunday, November 24, 2002

Random, As It Seems

So I have this feeling that Mr. Blond is preoccupied at the moment. What do I do? Head to the nearest bar....Well, not the nearest, but maybe the dearest.

And now I'm rife with thoughts.

I've often said that I want to be married and have bebes within the next five years. But no one's thought to ask me what would happen if that never came true. The answer then is that I won't get married, ever....And don't think about the kiddies part, because accidents happen. I would never blame a kid I bore for the fact that I wasn't responsible. That's just too harsh. There are people like that, but since it's a miracle that a child is even concieved, I'm not going to hold it responsible for my actions. And if you don't believe me...think about what goes into having a child. To begin with, you need the right conditions. For instance, ovulation. A woman just doesn't get pregnant unless there's an egg just waiting to be fertilized. And the egg is usually fertilized when it's travelling down the fallopian tube. Then it implants itself in the uterus. Seems simple, right? It's not. A million and one things can happen that egg and sperm can't meet. And that's not with any risk factors involved, like smoking and/or drinking. If the sperm meets the egg too soon, there's more than a chance for miscarrage. If the sperm is immature, there's a chance for miscarrage. If the egg is not viable, there's a chance for miscarrage. There are a million and one ways that a pregnancy won't happen, that when it does, I'm not one to argue with the chances. Eduacated people get frustrated with the world at large because there's over six billion of us...but really, the fact that humans could ever reach that proportion is staggering.

I'm just baby crazy. That's all it is. Really.

It has nothing to with the fact that I'm in love or anything. But I'm also annoyingly dipolmatic. If someone's not on the same page as me, I won't go around forcing them to think the same way I do. I've learned that mistake over and over again.

And now I'm going to bed. I'm pretty tipsy, wouldn't y'all like to know what I think? One day I'll tell, just not now....

No comments: