Sunday, May 26, 2002

Don't Mess With the Mouse

Saturday night, my friend leaves me at the bar, I'm alone and feeling lonely (Charlie Walker's "Facing the Wall" kind of lonely-and-resigned to it). So I pack up my things and head to The Palace of Rock. There were massive amounts of hipsters there. But the best was the band...they were awesome. And because I never want to go home, I helped clean up the bar and kicked everyone out. I love to do that. I don't attempt to do that any other night except Saturday (unless there's a punk show because it's fun to kick them out, and they generally play on Fridays). I'm a very quiet person and for the most part, I keep to myself. When I'm in the mood to be loud, though, watch out. I have a booming yelling voice. I like to do that, it's fun for me, and I was in a mood to be loud and mean. I was hoping John would appear so that I could alternate between ignoring him and being rude when I wasn't ignoring him. Instead, I got to be The Big Bad Mouse and that's just cool. Sometimes ya just gotta let it out....

No comments: