Tuesday, August 04, 2009

So I'm back to exercising early in the morning again. I'm tired of feeling like crap and totally unmotivated when I come home. With the whole wisdom teeth debacle, it's been rather sucky...even suckier since now I owe more money. GAH. And I really love my teeth, because as soon as I say, "Oh, everything's fine" it starts hurting. Of course, it would help if I didn't clench my jaw when I'm stressed.

I'm afraid I'm gonna fail yet another insurance course. Do I really want to do this?

Oh, well.

At least State Fair starts this week. I will completely enjoy my cream puff. And I'm gonna go on the giant slide...the last time I did that was with The Ham, my youngest nephew, and that was very, very funny. He's a daredevil, but only if you go with him, because he doesn't want to do it alone.

If I ever win the lottery, and I buy a house, I'm also buying a bounce house - it really doesn't matter how old you are, it's still fun. Fuck trampolines - I get terrors just standing one, because I can easily see myself falling off of it. Plus, it's not as colorful or awesome. Heh, I'm laughing, imagining it now, inviting friends over for drinks and jumping around in a bounce house. That sounds positively awesome and dangerous.

And come to think of it, I'm totally a sucker for giant slides. I think I completely amused Mr. Asshat when I went on the giant inflatable Titanic slide at our company party. Even better was that I did it TWICE. (He took pictures both times.) My family was laughing at me the year my niece had her birthday at one of those places that had inflatable things - 20 children and then me on the inflatable slide. Of course, the aforementioned "daredevil" didn't want to do it alone, so I went with him. I got tired (nothing like nursing a low-level hangover at a children's party!) and his mother decided to take over. At the end, she and I were jumping at the end of the slide, making it wobbly and practically catapulting children onto the slide. It was awesome.

Ooooo...maybe I should do some rides this year at State Fair. That would be fun! *sighs* I remember all those years I worked there, and my lunch break would consist of rides, run and get some tempura from the tempura cart, and then go back to work. And I managed to loose weight in summer. Those were the days...

No comments: