Monday, August 17, 2009

So I put a new air freshener in yesterday. This scent is a little odd. It reminds me of something, and I've been pondering exactly what the scent reminds me of. I'm sure it's unrelated to what was on the package, but I wouldn't know for sure because I threw it out after I got the air freshener plugged in. It's a bit...odd smelling.

You know how there's that candy at the register at Walgreens? That rather odd-smelling candy labeled "Violet"? I happen to LOVE that candy. It's a delicious cross between chalky soap and violet. It's totally awesome. I've only met one other person who loves that candy as well.

The air freshener stuff kinda smells like that. Well, like soapy, but not violet. It's close, but not quite. Like if they made chalky tropical soap, then this would be the smell.

Not quite sure if I like or not.

No comments: