Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've started doing Tarot again, and I guess the cards are none too happy at me for not using them, because the reading seemed rather dismal. That, or it was confused as to what I was asking, which is possible. I have other cards that loved me, and were uncannily accurate. But it's the Dragon Tarot cards, and I'll get them to at least accept me.

They're more befitting of someone who's more Wizard than anything else. Dragon seems so much more me. And I'm long past the point where people say that magic stuff is hooey, because if you've ever actually been hit by magic, you'd fucking know it. I never, ever thought it was possible until it happened to me. I never really thought it was real or anything, until I got bitch slapped by it, and in all fairness, I deserved it. Don't fight battles that aren't yours.

It's more reluctance on my part to say anything about it, because it does sound silly. But so does belief in God. Or belief in UFOs. And I'm not always right about things, but I'm willing to admit that and analyze it. Plus, the last time I ever said anything about it, I got kicked in the leg hard enough to cause internal bleeding, from my knee to my ankle, by someone I trusted not to hurt me like that. So you know, there's that. But I've run into a preponderance of bizarre coincidences lately, and I'm thinking that the universe is trying to say something to me. (Though of late, I was thinking that the message is "Fuck You!", though it's like, things that are almost as I want them, but not quite.)

I'm a different person than I was even just a year ago...if a Trisomy 18 baby has enough will to be born and live for 9 days, I have enough hope for living the next 60 years. And you know what universe? Right back at ya, babe!

No comments: