Saturday, September 28, 2002

Sorry about that last post. I did have a point but then the poetic creature took over. Not that I mind her or anything, but she can pop up at the worst moments. Besides, the point I was going to make was pretty dull anyway. I think everyone needs a poetic muse to liven up their day. I just have to make sure she knows her blog is Crazy Girl In Crazy World. Sometimes she gets a little confused about those things. Hell, even I get a little confused about those things. And once you let her out of the cage, it's really hard to put her back in. I have to stop writing rhymes in my blog...that's when she pops up out of nowhere and asks in an ever so sweet-but-demanding tone, "Are you writing poetry? Can I write some?" (Imagine the sweetest puppy dog look you can. How can I resist?)

I hate having alter egos. They get in the way sometimes.

No comments: