Monday, September 30, 2002

Nothing New

So the alter egos emerge. Hehehehe. I'm just sure that I could have a blog for each one. Hehehehe. Well, except for the alter egos labeled "Bar Personalities". Those are strictly for the bar. I wouldn't dare try it anywhere else. That's the underground personalities to do things like get beer from unsuspecting dolts who only think they're gonna get laid, getting guys drunk so that I can bat my eyes at them and get laid, and, of course, the infamous Bar Mouse, replaced by the Big Bad Bar Mouse if I decide to kick people out of the bar. And then people tell me that they're worried about me. I look at it as a game that requires skill and lots of booze. Like playing "Mindtrap" and taking a shot for each correct answer. The difference is that I get laid. My strategies haven't always worked and they don't work for everyone. I like to have sex. A lot. Like, if I could have it every day, I would. Sometimes that means bellying up to guys at the bar.

Except that I'm running into a problem. There's only one person right now that I, uh, would want to, uh, do that every day with. And I really don't want to try batting my eyes at any other guy. In fact, I don't feel like doing that because of that one person I'd rather spend oodles of time with. If it's not him, then it's no one. But that's just the way I am...I prefer intense personal relationships over half-assed "friendships". Friends with benefits? Ha! Only if it's health and dental insurance. And if the "L" word's involved, there's more to it than friends with benefits. And before I dig my hole deeper, I'll think I'll get off my soapbox.

You know, sometimes I wish for things in my head but I lack the ability to say anything about it. And then it ends up here on my blog. I hate being a writer...it's definately a real-life liability.

No comments: