Thursday, May 26, 2005

ARG

Today I'm up ungodly early. My body said, "HA! Wake up NOW!!!" There's several things that I could do that I've been meaning to do but I don't feel like doing them. So instead I'll listen to the new Audioslave CD (well, I downloaded it, so not really the CD, per se). This would be the third time listening to it since last night. I'm having enough fun with my free trial at Rhapsody that I might just pay the $9.99 a month to keep it. Wow....legal downloading....me? Who'd've thunk it? OOOO...wait...there's Peter Gabriel! Too much fun. And the new Wheezer? Most of it sucks big, fat, hairy, ugly donkey balls. And as much as I have a deep, deep loathing for Green Day, I do like their new concept album, and actually am interested in seeing the movie. The music itself isn't too bad.

Tomorrow will be a full year.

No comments: