Saturday, June 20, 2009

Now 100% Wisdom-free!

Everyone kept telling me how painful this was gonna be, how miserable I'd be. I'm not feeling miserable. Just blah and a bit tired, due to the ibuprofen and the antibiotics. I mean, where the teeth were is quite sore and a little swollen, but they were always sore before then. I still had the mega ibuprofen from last year's teeth debacle, so I'm taking that instead of the pain pills, which make me feel clammy and gross. And I'm fine, just a little more tired than usual. And as long I put ice on it, I'll be okay.

I'm not quite sure if I just have a high tolerance for pain or not. But it doesn't feel painful, just tender. I also discovered that despite my love for pudding, there's only so much of it I can eat. Luckily I've got applesauce and eggs.

No comments: