Thursday, June 04, 2009

I'm sick of the Clueless One. I want her to stop running into my cubicle, I want her to stop just "talking out loud to herself" in order to get attention from anyone in the vicinity. I want her to stop sighing deeply, like she's got some wistful rumination in her empty, vapid head. She fails at life, really, and I'd have pity for her, but she knows how to think. If she truly were stupid, I'd have more compassion and sympathy for her.

She's a mean-spirited asshole who pretends that she cares. Plus, she really thinks everyone cares about all of the minutiae of her life. I mean, how awesome does it sound when you say you are going against doctor's orders because you don't want to do something? I could see if your doctor ordered you to eat a live puppy everyday to sensibly seek another opinion, but we're not talking anything like that here.

Maybe one day she'll wake up and realize that the world isn't about her. On second thought...no. She probably never will.

Shit, it hasn't even been a week. When's the next day off?

No comments: