Friday, June 05, 2009

It never ceases to amaze me, my sense of humor.

I was thinking about the You Suck at Craigslist post that will forever make me laugh, the one

Hehehehehe. Sorry, I had to do that. But then I was thinking of some other really funny stuff, like the graphical version of What's Liberal About the Liberal Arts? (I have not read the original book.) Or any metathread, where people "speak in meta" (Heh, or "Obligatory chuckle"). That will never fail to make me laugh. It's kind of strange, to analyze why something makes you laugh. If you look at my bookshelf, among other things, there's always Life In Hell, The Far Side, and Bloom County. I even have a few years of Garfield, mostly before it really sucked. I've always been a fan of MAD. I like satire and sarcasm, and if possible, wit.

I only state this because I have to work today and I need to think of things to laugh at so that Clueless doesn't upset me with her *deep sighs* and high velocity sneezing. I wish she didn't sit next to me because that's what really creates the annoyance factor. And there haven't been any great job openings at my company so that I can do something else and not be near her.

But I suppose the deep sighs and sneezing is a step above diarrhea. Hmm...I wonder if you can pressure wash with bleach...

No comments: