Sunday, October 13, 2002

More Amusement

My horoscope from Astrocenter.com:

Venus continues to be retrograde in your sign, and this is making you very aware of the reasons why current relationships may be going through a rough patch. If you want to heal the issues that are plaguing you then use the energy available at this time to look within and see what the root cause may be. Venus also trines Jupiter over the course of this week and this makes you buzz with excitement concerning a special challenge within your current career. You know that if you play your cards right you can have that promotion or get to head that new project, and you also know exactly what to do to win. Don't go over the top but enjoy pitting your wits and skills against the others. Right at the start of the week Mars makes a square to Saturn and this will create obstacles when it comes to negotiating a business or other deal in which resources or property is being pooled or mortgaged out. Don't worry, this won't be for long, perhaps a day or two, and you might find that the wait actually turns things in your favor. Jupiter trines Pluto which enables you to go from strength to strength especially where your earning capacity is concerned.

With the way things are going at work, I hope that this is true. I BETTA get more money. I'm trying to sort things out with my supervisors (because we can't have just one) but I keep getting the runaround. It's getting ridiculous.

When Nature Strikes:
I was sitting at my computer peacefully typing away and singing to music, writing at a good clip for Crazy Girl In Crazy World. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot something moving. What could this offending creature be? AN ANT! Those who know me best know about my deep seething hatred of ants. At least it wasn't a winged one. I cursed at it and killed the damn thing. I hate Nature.

No comments: