Monday, April 08, 2002

Time Well Spent

I hate daylight savings time, especially the spring and summer period. I'm more used to the fall and winter hours than I am to the spring and summer ones. Never forget that you have an internal time system. I only believe in the man-made creation of time for practical purposes, like getting to work on time and such. Otherwise, there really is no use for it. Sure, it organizes the day into well-structured compartments but I really have no use for structure. I prefer unstructured time, lazy and joyful. Okay, so I am antisocial. Society and its structure...HA! I laugh in its face! Of course, this is after I check my watch to make sure that I won't be late for class. When is that damn revolution going to come? I've been waiting for it...but like the capitalist I am, I will not part with either one of the stereos that I have. I think I'll just go back to sighing....

No comments: