Saturday, April 13, 2002

No Fun

Beware of what you wish for. You just might get it. Sadly, that always happens to me. And I never can seem to learn so I'm always careless about what I wish for. I always am slapping my forehead with the palm of my hand going, "Dammit! I knew there something..." And I wish for things that I damn well know I shouldn't have. In fact, I wish for things that I think are impossible, the things that I know are never going to happen, the things that I want but know I will never have. And what happens? I get my wish. "Lucky you," you may say. You may even be wondering why on earth I'd complain. I complain because along with getting my wish, a thousand other wishes pop up that never get fullfilled. Argh. Life is so complex. That is just my thought for the day.

No comments: