Thursday, November 19, 2009

I don't know why I dream about you, but I do. I have to fight the feeling to hoard you and not share you with anyone else, such is the way I feel about you, but I know that you have friends and other stuff going on that you need to attend to, and I make myself be patient because I really do want to spend every waking moment with you. I know myself well enough to know that the intensity goes away, so I try not to make a fool of myself, because I just don't want to, again, for the fourth time, evermore. So I'm reserved and cautious, waiting for that moment when the intensity goes away to know how I really feel about you, because there's intensity, and there's what comes after, and well, I'm cautious sort. If it lasts, it lasts, or it doesn't, and I'm trying not to concern myself with it, to think of the moments that I don't want to have, just to steel myself in case it happens, so that I can be a better human being and not do something rash or self-destructive as I'm wont to do.

No comments: