Saturday, November 28, 2009

Crazier than you.

I'm waiting for you to call, because at this point, I'm an ENTIRE CLOTHESLINE to the wind. I'm debating with myself telling you the truth - a harsh truth that only two other people know. It's something easy to mask, in talking with other people and not like having a relationship and stuff. It depends on how far you really want to take this - not far, and you won't know, but far, and you really damn well should. And I won't be offended if you don't sign up for the hell ahead. In fact, if you don't, that's cool with me, because you have to want it to be with me, long-term, caring and whatnot, that's totally awesome, and I don't have to deal with telling anyone.

I don't want to tell you because you might run away, but I wouldn't blame you. Hurt, yeah, but well, such is life. Which is why I don't have long term relationships anymore.

No comments: