Friday, June 10, 2005

No

Nobody can make me talk. Really. I am exceptionally good at things being perfectly fine, especially when they're not. But on the other hand, I want to talk. Really. I always feel, though, that I'm saying the same things, over and over again, and can't stop. I feel that I can't make a point to save my life. So, I'd rather not say anything than chip in, keep quiet rather than say the same stupid fucking thing over and over again. What's on my mind? Nothing new. Same old shit. How to get from Point A to Point B. That's it. It's incredibly dull, and don't try to ignore or downplay that fact. I know it. You know it. It's obvious. And when I try to have a discussion, well, I feel that my points are somehow invalid. Like whatever point I'd like to bring up is either wrong or unrelated. Doubly worse if it's the same shit AND unrelated to anything. I'm not even sure if it's just me right now or not. Did I learn this from somewhere? Did I learn to be boring? Is the blame to be put on my shoulders or someone else's? I just don't know.

The Murmers: "Right now there's dust on my guitar, you fuck/and it's all your fault/you've paralyzed my mind/and for that, you suck..."

And then there's this crazy Audioslave kick I've been on. It's like an addiction. And it's making me have weird dreams about meeting men. I'll post about my dreams at a later date, but right now, either I'm getting messages from my mom, or my mind is cruelly torturing me. And it wasn't like that before I was listening Audioslave everyday at work. GOD. What's wrong with me?

No comments: