Sunday, June 12, 2005

Dear James,

For the love of god, please come visit me soon. I am soooo bored, with just about everything. And the Puppy-Dog is following me around, it's very annoying. I need you to visit, and give me some much needed laughter...at myself, the world, whatever.

I've been having odd dreams lately. One involved a guy, with long hair, medium brown, and we were at a party. He asked me if I knew Mr Blond, but he didn't know that it was Mr Blond. I told him the truth, that we'd been dating, and he cringed. "I really feel sorry for you," he said. Later, for some unknown reason, we ended up sitting in a hot tub, naked. Of course, there was no hanky-panky, because in my dreams, I'm only naked when I'm confident.

And then there was this dream about a guy. He kinda looked liked you, except thinner and with much darker hair. He was wearing black, and he quoted an Audioslave song to me, and then started dancing with me. Which, I suppose, is not odd...except that we were in a bar I've never been to before. And later, he argued with Mr Blond. But mostly I remember the hair. Short, dark brown, almost black, styled kinda spikey. Goatee. But really charming. And passionate. And he talked about something which only you and I really ever talked about...the playmate. You know what I mean. And that was soooo odd.

But admist this, I'm doing okay. Give Celia a hug for me. And you should visit soon.

Love,
Sporkester

No comments: