Thursday, June 18, 2015

One Last Screw Before They Let Me Go

Every project, every stupid fucking project, I kept saying, "when it comes time for us to go, no amount of projects will save us".  And I was somewhat right - except for me.  Oh, it "saved" me - right into a job that I'd rather kill myself than take.  No, this isn't temporarily on the phones, and I honestly don't mind that.  So in effect, they hold my severance hostage because there's supposedly a "business need" of putting me in an area that I've very carefully chosen to avoid because I really don't want to do it.

I'm not knocking the CSRs - they're awesome people who are excellent at what they do.  But that's not something I want to do, even if I'm not given a choice.  I could use the severance money but how much is my soul and dignity worth?  Is that a fair trade?

I don't think so.  God, this is so horrible that I can't stop crying.

No comments: