Friday, June 08, 2007

Well, here I am again.

You know, my job fills my need to talk to random strangers. I find that I'm okay with that. Why did I even go on that other place anyway? I suppose some foolish hope that I would meet people, and you know what? That's rather motherfucking stupid of me. And then everyone finds me, and you know what? I was cool with being alone.

Alone in the night, where the soul takes flight, with the winds of undestiny and rains of tranquility. Where I'd rather be, as floating as moonlight but less pale, drifting slowly and lazily to some unknown destination. Where would I be then in harsh daylight, to wither away uncomfortably, silent and gasping for freedom. You know, just here. Because it isn't as it used to be but that doesn't mean that it's better or worse. I am me, armed with a mirror shield in the daylight, to hide with reflection.

We are but a perception of ourselves, never who we say we are, but always who we act like we are.

And now, I'm off, got a busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

Oh, and also...there are labels here, that you can make up. Bonus!

No comments: