Saturday, October 22, 2005

Convergence

Life is strange:

  • When I walk around work, I have constantly touch metal surfaces, otherwise the static electric charge buils up so bad that when I should finally happen to touch a metal surface with my finger, the tip will go numb for several minutes. So my one of my coworkers laughs and says that I'm electric. Yesterday, right before quitting time, one of the lights flickered, and I joked that it was me. He laughed and said, "So, you think you have special powers, huh?" I laughed and replied, "If I could really do that, do you really think that there wouldn't be a power outage every week? Hell, every other day!" When I left, something had blown, and the parking garage was frighteningly dark. A few lights were on, one being directly above my car.
  • At the bar, I ran into a guy that I hadn't seen for a few months, hadn't called, but no biggy. He came up to me, told me that he'd lost my number, and has a cell phone now, so I gave him my number again. Odd.
  • My aunt gave me money to do with as I pleased. I can now get new glasses...and even more joyfully, get my fucking wisdom teeth removed. I'm estatic. I also can pay off my credit card. And I'll have enough left over after that to pay for another bridge for my front teeth and to cap the broken tooth I have. I might prepay for all dental work, just for the hell of it. Yay!
  • I had a very odd dream. That will be in a different post, but damn, the dream was really odd. I think my mom visited me.
Hopefully this good luck will last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog comment advertisements? How quaint. Use your powers for good and destroy them!