Thursday, September 22, 2005

Just a note.

Dear TypeKey:

Who is the retarded one? You or me? Becuase I can never sign into a typekey account, even though it admonishes me that I have to log out before logging in, and if I'm logged in, then why the hell can't I comment?

Pandagon, bitches, in Atrios fashion.

I used to visit there every once in a while, but when Amanda came on board, well, I check the damn thing every day. As a very long time lurker, and hideously infrequent commenter, I love the site. It's made me think through quite a few things in my life. That maybe I'm not so weird and paranoid as I thought I was. Good work! And any man who needles deserves Extreme Accupunture, probably soon to appear in a Weekly World News near you!

And yes, will be putting up the poliblog once I have some free time from the crap ass job and stuff.

Until then, keep firing, Assholes!

(It really all comes down to Spaceballs, for me at least. Hahahahaha.)

No comments: