Friday, January 17, 2003

And It's Friday

I have no motivation.

I just don't wanna do anything.

I wanna go play somewhere where it's warm, I wanna go lay in a hammock in the breeze and drink the tropical drinks. I don't wanna have to worry about the world and all and this lovely handcrafted handbasket we're in. I just wanna be floating with the breeze and drifting on the water with the waves. I wanna be a million miles from noise and people and just be alone on the beach. I want sand and surf and lazy peace of mind. I just wanna be able to listen to the roar of waves on the ocean and wind whistling around.

But instead, I'm here in this cold foresaken place. We haven't had the 20 feet of snow we usually get nor the -50 wind chill. I want it to be warm again. Arg. I'm such a wuss.

Thank You For Not Listening.

No comments: