Saturday, March 16, 2002

As Random As I Can Be

I love food. It's quite an obvious fact, given that I'm overweight and all. And potato pancakes are the best...

I am going to write my story, dammit. I am going to write it the way I want to, the way that I imagine it to be. I want it to be a good story, an entertaining story.

I slept most of the day today and I'm still tired. I shouldn't party so hard, but hell, it was Friday.

I see John periodically. I try to pretend that I don't notice his presence because I'm sure by now that it doesn't matter to him anymore. He'd be a good friend if he knew how to be friends with someone. Yeah, it hurts a little.

Life sucks. Life is good. I'm at home on a Saturday night but I also have the bar copy of the "standards" to keep me company. How sad.

Sometimes disappointment makes you do strange things.

Ugh I'm tired. I think I'll just go back to sleep. Or play a video game. Same difference.

No comments: