Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Sometimes...it's better to be somebody else.."

So the night I go out, it's Douchbag night. Where the guys speak to hairnest girls and not me. I want to let you know, I'm out looking for ya, babe. Really, I am. And it's so bad that I want to post on Craigslist for ya, but I'm too chickenshit to do so. Though I might anyway. And if I didn't feel lonely and desperate enough, well, fuck, I do.

I've given up. Nobody wants to date me, no one's interested in some bloated fucking asshole who works at an insurance company. I'm not conventionally pretty, nor am I even interesting, so no one wants to bother with me. But you did, through my trashed ramblings. Was it just a night out? Or would you be willing with more? There's something you asked, but I didn't answer with the answer I wanted to. It has to do with dating status, believe it or not. Levels, as it were. The best saved for boyfriends, and not one night stands.

Ok, so maybe craigslist. It does expire after 30 days....

No comments: