Thursday, December 25, 2008

I have to get used to it, don't I?

That no one really wants to talk to me.

That no one finds me fascinating.

It's damn near like a kick in the teeth, that I'm past the expiration date, and there isn't a person who really wants to speak to me. Oh, Hai, You can speak to bartender, Lonely Old Woman. I feel like such an asshole thinking this, but dammit, I do. But then I open my mouth, and guys seems to think I'm totally unfuckable. Apparently, thoughts and opinions don't matter. It makes me sad. And I ask for friends to set me up, but it always turns into "Oh, you're nice, but not my type" kinda thing.

I talked to B, but apparently, he doesn't feel the same way for me, and judging by the fact that he doesn't even call anymore, well, I'm just a friend. I hate, HATE this. Why will I be always the friend and never girlfriend? Isn't there a guy who will take a chance on me? Honestly, it's not like I'm a gold-digging bitch or horrid fridged slut or anything. I am who I am. One guy friend told me, "Oh, you have be more mysterious". Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me. If I want games, I'll play Parchesze, thank you very much. Has Yatzee gone out of style? Really, are you a goddamn adult or not?

I'm tired of people going "oh, well, you're not young enough". Well, fuck you. Is there no one out there? I refuse to believe it, but sometimes...sometimes, I do. Because no one wants to ever talk to me, no matter how interesting the thing I say, no matter how fliratious I may be.

I can't believe in a world of six billion plus, that there's NO ONE out there.

No comments: