Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Difference

He said that reading this would help me to better understand where he was coming from. There were also several other links, but the main one was the gist of it: he belives in logic. He is logical.

Thanks. I'm just nothing but last year's Christmas fruitcake. AssHat.

But I have found a definition of me, without any fancy articles. And I'm not talking in the Phlosophy movement sense. I'm talking just strict definition. Or not, if you focus on certain aspects of my character.

But that wasn't my main point; the point is, is that it took me this long to figure out that he was saying that I was not logical. That what, I have absolutely no capacity for logic? That I wouldn't have any understanding of it? That I don't at least have a passing acquaintace with logic?

I am a practical person. I can dicuss myself in ways that many, many, many people cannot. I can predict things about people and their behavior. The thing is, why is that illogical? Or was he talking about the fact that he's science based and looks at stars because looking within and doing something about it would be....too...hard. It's not difficult to do it. Hell, with practice, it's easy, and the same goes for talking about it.

And, after all this time of saying the same fucking things over and over again, and them causing fights, two weeks ago it didn't. And hasn't since then. What happened? Really, what did? That he said something unpleasant about me and I acted like an adult about it, which was way more than he'd ever do for me? I don't get why sudden he can talk about it.

Oh, well. I just wish I could find my delicious man.

No comments: