Friday, April 22, 2005

What?

All I want is some guy who really, really wants to have lots of sex, and doesn't mind the baby aspect of it...who is willing to take care of children....who will teach their offspring about thwarting the propaganda....who is a mirror of me.

I want someone who not only understands the intensness of me, but can bring it into frivolity. A man who can make me laugh at my seriousness, despite myself, and with longing. A language of emotion. Of me. That takes time, time which I don't think, nearing 30, I have....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, 30 is just the beginning! Lots of learning experiences left with plenty of youth and child rearing years. Plus, you have a couple of years to go before that. I can't promise that you will find him...but I have a good feeling that he is out there.