Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Here We Go Again

I have a story. A better story. I want to write it all down. I think it would be a good story.

I just hope it wasn't as lame as the last one.

And, of course, this means not paying attention to the boy...who, incidentally, wants to write his own story.

For those who know me well:

Boy: "Well, when I start writing, I have a tendency to ignore everything else and just focus on the writing."

Gosh, doesn't that sound like someone you know? In fact, I would welcome that...at least, then, I can get on with my writing without interruptions. Although we've had a breakthrough -- he's at least learned my "If you interrupt me one more time, I will seriously kill you" look...along with the "Are you aware that I'm contemplating your death" look. FINALLY. Ugh.

WHY do they take so long to train?

No comments: