Saturday, September 05, 2009

I have the strangest dreams.

There were four of us, two standing on one side of the couch, and two others standing on the other side, all dressed in 1950s fashion, and I was a guy. Except I kept falling off of the edge of the couch, and it was couch-like, in that it looked like a couch but we were standing on it, not sitting. Not your ordinary couch, more like an M.C. Escher couch. I was holding on for dear life. And the other people just kept talking, and when they noticed I was hanging on for dear life, they just laughed. They had no problem with standing on the couch.

I finally woke up and ended that dream.

On side note, I rarely dream that I'm a guy, but when I do, I'm always in some 1950s fashion. Pants, sweater vest, pipe one time. This time it was a suit. I have no idea why my brain likes to link the two.

No comments: